September 24, 2010

Bullying is the BADDEST Thing in our lives!







Bullying is hurting someone. It's making someone fell bad. This an experience that happened in five grade.


It was a chilly morning at 5. 45 when my mom woke me up. I wanted to sleep for the whole day when I thought that it was our SWIM CARNIVAL! It was just an ordinary day at school with a thrilled feeling in everyone's heart. You can even hear people whispering about the beach balls in the teacher's room. Oh... How can we wait! But something happened during lunch time that changed my feelings. Well, not really me but it was Sandy that was hurt. 
"BEEP!" The whistle had blown from the teacher's whistle. We lined up according to classes and everyone can't wait because... Swim Carnival is next! 


While we were walking down the path way leading towards the staircase, Amy, who I thought was a bully, was chasing Sandy along the way. This is what happend. Amy pushed Sandy and she cried really hard because her knees hurt from the fell. 


"ARe you okay Sandy?" I asked her comforting her. But realized that Amy wasn't there. My friend and I headed to Mrs Riley, our teacher, and told her what happened after we saw the nurse coming. Mrs. Riley told us to just have fun in the swimming pool while she go and check on Sandy. We didn't want to have fun in the pool without Sandy because she is like the "clown" to us. So quietly and unknowingly, we went to the nurse and along the way, there we saw. Sandy on a WHEELCHAIR not moving a single muscle! We know that Sandy will get something if she got a very scared. But we saw Mrs Riley with her and ran to the girl's bathroom near the pool and changed like a lightning bolt and jumped into the pool. And act like we didn't see Sandy on the wheelchair. But we can't really keep secrets so we told our classmates. We still hated Amy though.


But all of that was our history. Sandy had left the school and my friend and I want to forget about what happened to Sandy and just start a new life. Even though, I can still remember it like it was just yesterday. As I said, all of that is history and we can't change history but only the future. Live the happiest life in your life because it is your only life and you can't be alive in this world again. So, just life your life and stop bullying!



No comments:

Post a Comment