August 6, 2010

Introduction! :)

About me


Hi there! My name is Valerie and I come from Singapore. I lived in Singapore for 9 years. So you can say that that's my hometown. I love to eat pudding, ice-cream, potato chips and many more. I like to study math more than any other subjects in the world. This is the 2nd year in  ISKL. So I now hope that you will like my blog page! :)

What are the last three books you have read?


I've read A Wrinkle In Time. It's a interesting book which is written by Madeleine L'Engle. A Wrinkle in Time is the first in a series of four book that follow the adventures of Meg Murry and Calvin O'Keefe. I've also read Postcard by Tony Abbott. When the grandmother he has never met dies, Jason joins his father in Florida for the funeral and to pack up her house. Jason finds a series of clues on postcards that lead him to a mystery story that may be about his grandmother and her strange and mysterious past. And I am reading a book called 'The Book of Story Beginnings'. And it is by Kristin Kladstrup. A boy named Oscar living in rural Iowa finds a book called "The Book of Story Beginnings." The book has one story beginning written by someone a long time ago, and Oscar writes the beginnings of three stories in it. Then he disappears, and his family never see him again. Almost a hundred years later, Oscar's great-niece, Lucy Martin, moves into the house in Iowa with her family. Lucy finds the Book of Story Beginnings, and after reading Oscar's story beginnings, she writes one of her own. That's when the trouble starts. Lucy's father turns into a bird and flies away, and just at that moment, Oscar reappears. Oscar tells her his story, a story that was what he wrote in the Book. Then he and Lucy set out to find and rescue her father and set things right

What is the last movie you have seen?


The last movie I've seen is 'A Wrinkle In Time' as I have already said in the second paragraph.

What is one academic goal you have for this year?


My academic goal I have for this year is to do more math assessments. So that my knowledge of math will be bigger than now, in the beginning of the year.

What is one social goal you have for this year?


My social goal for this year is to read and read and read more books. So that I can improve my Humanities.

What is your favorite vacation memory?

My favourite vacation memory is when I go to Genting Highlands with my classmates.

 List 5 adjectives to describe yourself.


1. Neutral

2. Likes to draw

3. A bookworm freak

4. Quiet

5. Friendly

No comments:

Post a Comment